Why choose IBC Rosemberg Finance?
Because, if you want to fly with the eagles, you have to stop swimming with the ducks.
IBC Rosemberg Finance is a small, European-based financial company, accepting only entrepreneurs as its clientele. We are specialised in raising growth capital for serious entrepreneurs who want to upgrade to the next level. In 2003, Rosemberg started its activities as an association of financial experts in the banking sector. Currently, we focus on raising capital from professional investors and financial platforms for our clients on an international level. We offer a range of services, all designed to help your company reach its potential. Whether you’re looking for funding or a strategic partner, we have you covered. Our services are available a la carte so you can get precisely what you need.
- When we select you as a client, we already have a strategy in mind.
- Each company is unique. One-size-fits-all approaches will never help your business reach its full potential. We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you – your industry, your culture, your one-of-a-kind challenges.
- Our database contains complete profiles of about 1.000 European-based venture capital firms and private investors. We know where to find your investor.
- We also help you pitch your ideas to the top of the financial community of Geneva, Zurich, Berlin, London, Paris and Monaco. Only few have access to the networks in which we operate.
- We see coaching you and brainstorming with you, as a great way to stay fresh and develop a new approach to getting your project funded.
- We need to be both creative and flexible in our approach to seek funding. Applying for a grant can be an option. We will help you getting the application process started.
- We have two easy and straightforward strategies; one for smaller amounts and one for the larger funding need.
- We work on a no cure, no pay basis only.
- You have an initial Skype video call with our managing director.
- When you agree, you sign our no cure no pay agreement and you provide us with the required documentation (information form with BP, including financial forecast).
- We share your information with one or more potential investors or investment platforms.
- When a potential investor is interested, we schedule a meeting for an assessment. You will be informed regarding the progress.
- When you agree on the terms, we start completing the paperwork with you.
- When the agreements have been signed, the investor will start the funding process. Only at this stage, rights and obligations between you and the investor will arise.
- Start your business!